Some of our Accomplishments to Date...
- Young mother Leah Orangi receives
GOHF assistance for CI surgery, August 2010
- GOHF helps retiree James Futules
get back to work, June 2010
- GOHF helps Tufts New England
Medical CI Department reach out to local community
via the Susan L. Pilberg Award, July 2009
- GOHF supports CI Audiologist
educational efforts with a grant to Massachusetts Eye
and Ear, December 2008
- AG Bell CI Fellowship Program
receives grant from GOHF, December 2008
- GOHF helps baby Daniel Marshall
receive CI through a gala fundraiser in conjunction with
Advanced Bionics, September 2007. See Article.
- GOHF's first gift of hearing goes
to Massachusetts Boy, December 2006. See Article.
- Indy race team member gets
assistance from the GOHF team, December 2005. Listen to